Thursday, April 15, 2010

Baby Kelcie is here!

Mama Nessa and Papa Mike came to see Kristin and Kelcie from Louisiana. Here are the girls getting to know each other.









Mama Hurt also got to stay with us for a week when we picked Kelcie up from the hospital. Thanks for all your help, Mom! ...especially with the feeding times :-)


Kelcie bonding with Mama. She loved listening to Mom's voice.




Kristin gave Kelcie a Minnie Mouse doll to welcome her to the family.



Kristin loves to hold her little sister, unless she is crying.








Amy and Kelcie during her last night in the hospital. We stayed in a special room for our family that was like a hotel room to help us get used to taking care of Kelcie under the watchful eyes of the nurses. I guess we passed. :-)







So cute, and so sleepy.








More sleepy time with the girls...probably watching Dora or Sprout.








This is Kelcie's first bedtime story with Daddy and Kristin. Kelcie didn't seem to be too interested in the book, so Kristin eventually said, "Mommy, can you hold her."





Hi everybody! My name is Kelcie Marie Hurt! I was born on 31 December 2009, and came home to live with Jonathan, Amy, and Kristin on 31 March 2010. I was only 2 1/2 pounds at birth, but now I am pushing 8lbs!






My big sister is Kristin. She is pretty cool. She gave me a Minnie Mouse toy and keeps saying, "Baby Kelcie is here!" She also likes to rub my hair and give me kisses.







What you lookin' at? You never seen a baby before?









This is boring me. I'm out.










No comments: